All the information gathered in the online forms on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service. The information will not be used for anything other that, which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this service. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.
The website may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the website; the pages that you access while at the website and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the website, analyse trends, and administer the website.
We may also use the information provided by you to:
- Process any order or enquiry by you.
- Conduct research on trends
- For statistical purposes to establish the popularity of product ranges to ensure ongoing availability of popular products.
- To administer our business.
- To notify you of any product developments which may be of interest to you, but only if you have opted to receive such updates.
The purpose of collecting your personal information is:
- To greet you when you access the site
- If you are a registered account holder, to inform you of any changes to TGC that may affect your account or future shopping experiences; To inform you of facts regarding your access and use of the site
- To set up non-personal statistics about internet habits, click patterns and access to the site
- To verify your identity when you make a transaction through TGC.co.za
- To ensure the products are received by the addressee
To ensure delivery of the products you have bought
The above information is either gathered electronically through the use of “”cookies””, or provided by you voluntarily. You can regulate the use of “”cookies”” independently with your personal search engine settings.
We may need to change this policy from time to time in order to address new issues and reflect changes on our site. We will post those changes here so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and whether we will disclose that information to anyone. Please refer back to this policy regularly.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time and we encourage you to revisit this policy periodically to ensure that you are at all times fully aware of it. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the website. Your continued use of the website constitutes your agreement to all such terms. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these terms. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the website.
Cookies and Tracking Technology
Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to cart” and “Add to wishlist”.
Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
By using this website, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the website in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Further information about cookies can be found at www.aboutcookies.org. Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site and the complete TGC user experience.